Meet some of the business owners in the Brendale Business Community
BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION
CABINET MAKING & SHOPFITTING
WHO CAN JOIN
BRENDALE BUSINESS CONNECT?
One Member per Category. A new business can only join the group if there is no other business in their category already. A full list of members and their categories are on this website.
Here is the criteria for joining BBC:
- Your business must be in the vicinity of the Brendale Business district.*
- Any business joining BBC must have a proven track record of excellence in products and or service.
- All members of the BBC must commit to meet any other member of the networking group for 60 minutes when a meeting is requested.
- Members must hold at least one meeting with another member of the BBC each month
- All members need to commit to attend all four group networking events. These breakfasts will run from 7am to 9am. The dates for these events will be sent at least 6 weeks prior
- There is no membership fee for the BBC however all members need to commit to an advertisement in the Brendale Buzz Magazine 4 times a year.
- One member per Category. A new business can only join the group if there is no business in their category already. A full list of memebers and their categories are on this website.
* The membership area extends 1 km from the suburb of Brendale
OF JOINING BRENDALE BUSINESS CONNECT
- Exclusive Networking Opportunities for Business in and around Brendale
- Meet the owners and managers of the most progressive businesses
- A Platform for referral based business expansion
- Support for local Brendale Business and start ups
- An opportunity to expand your business knowledge and develop new business relationships
- Members will be given the opportunity to access the Brendale Buzz Directory Database of over 900 businesses in Brendale
Get in touch
We’d love to hear about your business and what you can do.