Brendale Business Connect Background
The Brendale Business Directory launched in early 2018 and contains 750 of the 800 businesses in Brendale. The businesses are many and varied, and to date Brendale has never had a cohesive voice. The new Brendale Business Connect (BBC) networking group is designed to encourage Brendale businesses to use services and businesses in the Brendale area. The advantages are wide reaching as Brendale is one of, if not the largest commercial and industrial hub in Brisbane.
Brendale Business Awards Concept
Brendale Business Connect aims to grow the voice of businesses in Brendale and build an increased awareness and use of the quality products and services in the local area.
To deliver on the BBC strategic vision to further highlight the Brendale Business group and show off some of the great businesses in the suburb, as well as attract a variety of additional local businesses to the group, the Brendale Business Awards were conceived.
The awards aim to highlight and promote Brendale and its variety of innovative businesses and products, the people who deliver exceptional customer service, and the high level of support provided to the community.
Ongoing assistance with the category nomination process will be readily provided by Sharon – email: email@example.com or phone: 3264 2988
BBC members can self-nominate or nominate an employee or other business in the Brendale area.
External nominations for businesses on the outskirts of the Brendale area will be accepted if they have something exceptional to offer not available in the immediate Brendale business area.
Benefits of Nominating
The benefits of nominating in one or more of the Brendale Business Award categories include:
- Increased positive business exposure to businesses in the Brendale and local areas.
- Media, social media and website exposure for nominated businesses.
- Brendale Business Awards Finalists and Winners certificates on display at respective business locations.
- Internal and external promotion as a finalist or award-winning business in the Brendale area.
- Increased staff morale and engagement and tremendous sense of pride.
- The Brendale Business Awards logo will be made available to all winners and used on promotional, advertising and marketing platforms.
- Winner’s articles in the Brendale Buzz, Brendale Business Directory and Albany Creek Buzz.
- Prizes will be presented to all winners who will receive publicity and recognition at the Awards Lunch.
Judging of Brendale Business Awards Categories
The judges will comprise of a panel of respected members of the Brendale and surrounding community and / or recognised experts in their field.
Ongoing assistance with the category nomination process will be provided by Sharon from Brendale Business Connect. Sharon can be contacted via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 3264 2988