LOOKING FOR STAFF
Below is a list of work opportunities available in Brendale.
Do you thrive on providing exceptional customer service? Do your sparks fly working in a busy, productive environment?
For over two decades, AVR Automotive in Brendale have offered a one-stop-shop service, providing expert advice, superior workmanship and quality car care to their customers. With business booming, we’re on a mission to find the best talent to support their growth. Combining cutting edge automotive technology and skilled workmanship, AVR Automotive offers a foundation for exciting long-term career growth and places customer service and value at the core of what they pride themselves on.
Whether you are dealing with customers or in the workshop performing inspections, diagnosing faults, carrying out repairs or services to all types of vehicles, you will constantly be busy – no two days are the same.
This exciting role will see you faced with all sorts of challenges whilst offering a broad variety of work each day as well as exposure to learning and development opportunities from some of the best employees that the automotive industry has to offer.
Day to day you will:-
– liaise with customers
– diagnose faults using specialised equipment
– perform repairs and routine services
– utilise internal systems and checklists to record vehicle information including work completed and parts used
– maintain a high standard of workshop safety and cleanliness
– Provide support to assist team members in day to day activities; and
– Drive brand awareness by building strong customer relationships.
As a hardworking individual who understands the importance of teamwork and building strong customer relationships, some of your other talents and attributes include:
– A solid work ethic with a passion for exceptional customer service and after care
– An ability to work well under pressure and multitask to manage competing priorities
– Being a consistent high performer who is well organised and takes pride in their workmanship
– Trade qualifications as a Light Vehicle Automotive Technician or working towards your trade (3rd or 4th year apprentice).
This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark and join a progressive business where you will be rewarded with ongoing career development and a chance to work with an amazing team in a truly supportive culture.
If it’s time to put your career in for a tune up, please send your application to email@example.com